Archive Search for Outlook allows you to perform various functions with messages that are stored on your organization's Barracuda Message Archiver, including:
- Synchronization of your archived folders with Outlook
- Search for archived messages and other Microsoft Outlook data, such as Contacts
- View and interact with (forward, reply to, etc.) all of your archived Outlook items
- Access stubbed attachments
- Archive messages
These functions are available directly from within Outlook, allowing transparent access to your messages and attachments, all with no browser interaction required. All that is needed is a network connection to your organization's mail server and to the Barracuda Message Archiver.
Configure Archive Search for Outlook
- Log into Outlook, and go to File > Barracuda Networks:
- Click Configure. The configuration dialog box displays:
- Click Log On. In the dialog box, select Barracuda Message Archiver, and enter your Barracuda Message Archiver URI, for example: https://archiver.company.com:443
- Enter your Email Address and associated domain (LDAP) Password:
- Pls change from Barracuda Message Archiver to Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service
- Click OK.