1. Enter the URL of the RD Web Access website into a web browser.
By default, you can access the RD Web Access website on the following location. Where server_name is the fully qualified domain name of the web server where you installed the RD Web Access: https://server_name/rdweb
NOTE: To use RD Web Access, client computers must be running a version of Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) that supports at least Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) version 6.1.
2. Enter the user name and password to log in to the RD Web Access Web site.
3. One can connect to the RD Web Access, by using the following options:
· Connect to RD Web Access with the RemoteApp and Desktops option:
· Connect to RD Web Access with the Connect to a remote PC option: