Issue is OS Corruption , try the following steps if it still does not work rebuild the OS
I suggest you to run the Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.
- Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
- Select Troubleshooting.
- Select View all on the top left corner.
- Click on Windows Store app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
- Check if issue persists.
If issue persist kindly follow the below given method
I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:
- Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
- In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
- Restart the computer.
If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:
- Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
- In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
Microsoft Support page