Guide to Edit Your SPF Record on CloudFlare
Modified on: Tue, 24 Nov, 2020 at 12:39 PM
Access the DNS Manager
- Log in to your CloudFlare account.
- Click on the DNS settings menu for your domain.
Create a SPF record
- Scroll down to the TXT (Text) section.
- Select the TXT type.
- Enter your domain name.
- Enter your SPF record (e.g. "v=spf1 a mx ~all").
- Click on the Add button.
- Click on the I'm done entering my DNS records button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.