Host name, ip configuration, Disk configuration should be same on the new server.
- Reset the computer account for the lost server.
- Install the proper operating system and name the new server with the same name as the lost server. Recovery won't succeed if the target Windows server doesn't have the same name as the lost Exchange server.
- Join the server to the same domain as the lost server.
- Install the necessary prerequisites and operating system components on the target server. For details, see Exchange Server system requirements.
- On the target server, open File Explorer, right-click on the Exchange ISO image file that you downloaded, and then select Mount. Note the virtual DVD drive letter that's assigned.
Once the server is up, we need to run the setup file with following switch
Setup.exe /IAcceptExchangeServerLicenseTerms /Mode:RecoverServer
Please refer to this article