Friday, November 13, 2015
This step will take place AFTER ACTIVATION!
- On the left side of the "HELP" tab on top you will see an "OPTIONS" tab
- Go to "Agent Options" under the "Options Tab"
Input the following:
(Mark Products example)
- Input the Server Host Name or IP address: smtp.gmail.com
- SMTP PORT: 587
- SMTP login username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMPTP Password: STD!MP
- SMTP authentication Method: Auto
- Use SSL: Off
- Use TSL: Off
- Email from Address: email@example.com
- Email to Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (this does not change).
- Custom Subject Prefix: MP-test1
- Custom Body Prefix: (NONE)
- Send Email on Success: ON
- Send Email on Failure: ON
- Send Daily Report: OFF
- Send Weekly Report: ON
Once you have completed the steps above, send a Test Email.
After you receive the test email you should be good to go.